Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Freelance [Makep]

Some of you may know or automatically notice my interest in makeup. I've been exposed to it for about six years and have decided to take it seriously.

Taking makeup seriously, phh am I nuts? Some would ask. Well, why not? I, am an artist, and faces serves as one of my many canvases.

I've been practicing different makeup looks, and application techniques on a professionals point of view for almost a year now and I think I'm ready to start expanding. During the course of that year, I've been collecting makeup, either by joining contests or being lucky enough to be around people who are willing to donate. [I deeply appreciate the help by the way]

I believe I am ready to be a makeup artist, as a freelancer for now. As some of my close friends know, I have A LOT of makeup, but sadly, it isn't enough for me to start freelancing yet. Living in a town full of big families, it will be hard for me to find a gig. Because they will always know a family member who can do it for free.

So, I need to start a portfolio, to build different looks which will enhance the possibility of referrals and a reputation. But like I said, even if it seems I have enough supplies, I'm not even close :( So I need to buy some. But! I'm broke >.>

With that said, an idea came to mind. If anyone locally, [Cutler-Orosi, Dinuba, Reedley or even Visalia] Is/know someone who might be interested in helping me build this portfolio, for only $10.00 per person. The help will be very much appreciated. Aside from the great feeling one would feel by helping those in need, I will in return give that person a makeup makeover, along with picture taking which will be professionally edited, and have the possibility of being part of my portfolio :)

What do you say guys? or gals I should say lol. Think of it as getting a makeover for only $10.00 haha. If I can manage, I'll throw in a hairstyle too!

If anyone is interested please contact me or hit the donation button below. Thank you everyone for taking the time to read this. I very much appreciate it.









If you guys want to help without the makeup makeover in return, any amount you have to offer or purchases from HazardousCreationwill be highly appreciated.




No comments:

Post a Comment